Retro handbag, vintage handbag, Porcelain
This product is currently sold out.
This retro handheldbag finishes off your outfit!
The bag is easy to carry and just the right size for all your necessities.
- Woody Ellens’ illustration on both sides of the bag
- veggie leather (so no animals get hurt), microfiber, water-resistant
- snap lock gold frame and fully lined interior
- inside zip pocket and phone pouch
- and it is beautifully made
Size inc handle: 31 x 30 x 8cm
Woody Ellen Says
Porcelain collection I Delft florals I blue porcelain I Holland tulips I French stripe I Dutch flair I Breton stripe I Mid Century Chic I all seasons
These stripe tulips refer to the Northern European coast scene around 1890. The tulip is that typical northern European flower with a stunning stripe motive. The Breton, Dutch and Belgian coast looked most elegant with striped tents, parasols, adorable beach houses and people in long frivolous bathing suits ...