Retro handbag set of 3, Porcelain
This product is currently sold out.
This retro handbag set finishes off your outfit !
The bag is easy to carry and just the right size for all your necessities. The wallet includes a smart card pouch, it looks feminin and stylish in your hand. With the cute coin purse it forms a beautiful threesome...
- Woody Ellens’ illustration on both sides of the bag
- veggie leather (so no animals get hurt), microfiber, water-resistant
- snap lock gold frame and fully lined interior
- inside zip pocket and phone pouch
- and it is beautifully made
Size inc handle: 31 x 30 x 8cm
These striped tulips refer to the northern European Coast scene around 1890. The Tulip is a typical northern European flower with a beautiful stripe motif. The Breton, Dutch and Belgian coast at the end of the 19th century looked like a extremely elegant scene, with striped tents, umbrellas and people in long striped bathing suits ... The typical northern flower is a tulip, cultivated in Holland.